Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Valentine’s Day


Valentine’s Day:

All I want for Valentine’s Day
Is to spend the day with you.
We can rent a movie if we split the pay.
We can dance on the balcony and enjoy the view.
Yeah, baby. All I want for Valentine’s Day is you.

Please don’t waste money on chocolates and candy hearts.
Please don’t buy me expensive jewelry or costly dinners.
I don’t want stuffed bears or romantic cards.
You don’t have to buy me anything to be a winner.

Tell me how much you love me,
And my heart will belong to you.
Then we can cuddle and be lazy,
And I’ll tell you “I love you too.”

All I want for Valentine’s Day
Is to spend the day with you.
We can make love and I’ll pray
That you will always love me too.
Yeah, yeah, baby. All I want for Valentine’s Day is you.

I’ll hold you all night
And never let you go.
You make me feel so right,
And I just want you to know

That all I want for Valentine’s Day
Is to spend the day with you.
Come what may,
Because my heart beats only for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment