Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Lost Without You



I really miss the sweet sound of your voice.
You've cut me off without giving me a choice.
I long so badly to hear you say forever you love me
Because when I close my eyes, you're all that I can see.

I'm so lost here without you.
My heart still has not mended.
I'm so damned confused.
So why has your love for me ended?

You know you still hold the only key to my heart.
I thought nothing could ever break us apart.
You are always on my mind.
How could I be so fucking blind?

Now I'm alone and scared;
Broken and bruised.
Just as my love for you flared,
You made my soul feel abused.

I'm so lost here without you.
My heart will never mend.
My mind is a chaotic zoo
Where I have everything to prove.

As I lie here awake in my delusions,
I savor this illusion,
Where I'm wrapped tightly in your loving arms.
Here is where I know I can come to no harm.

I cry myself to sleep every night
Only to awaken still tired.
I tell everybody that I am alright;
That I have everything my heart desires;

But the truth is that I'm so lost here without you.
My heart still has not mended.
I'm so damned confused.
So why has your love for me ended?

You still hold the only key to my heart.
I'm so lost without you.
How could I have been so fucking blind?
My heart will never mend....

No comments:

Post a Comment